Old 14-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Ray

Default s/h and rootless wonders

Maybe I don't understand your question, but SuperThrive, to the best of my
experience and knowledge, doesn't "protect" anything. It is a synthetic
hormone, B1 concoction designed to stimulate root growth.

I don't know about dens, but overdoing the exposure to rooting hormones has
been shown to result in deformed flowers in some genera.

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok, does superthrive work well to protect a spiked plant when I changed
medium (yeah I know I shouldn't change medium until the plant is
showing new root groth)

and should I cut the spike on my rootless dend?

BTW does anyone have any experience using Grodan cubes (absnt rockwool)
to help with the moisterure / wicking problem of hydropearls?