Old 14-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Welsh Witch

Default ......... is bliss!

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:07:28 +0000, Brian wrote:

I mentioned recently that when I was very young a woman didn't seem to
know from where onions came.
Since then I have been contacted by a primary teacher who took her
class on a visit to a farm where they actually saw an egg being laid.
Now she is getting complaints from parents, as none of the children will now
eat eggs!!
One parent even asked her to say that they saw 'farm eggs' and not real
ones!!
We can't win.
Best Wishes Brian.

*******************************
How freaky and frightful....AND what's worse...people going to
university now have huge millstones of debt around their necks, especially
if two ex-students marry. Then they have to find a house to live in.
So both when they become parents have to go out to work to strive to pay
the enormous bills....which means that poor children have to be put into
government sustained creches the latest being that they must be taught to
read and write from the minute they go... to be taught not to read Baa Baa
Black sheep, respect for the country and its history, its culture its
anthems etc etc. Government coup...a new Labour brainwashed
generation! However from aged five they will have a detailed knowledge of
homosexuality another off the wall things!"Children of five to be taught
about gay lifestyles"(Daily Mail Nov 4th 2005)