Old 14-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Mike Lyle

Default ......... is bliss!

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from Welsh Witch contains these words:

Government coup...a new Labour brainwashed
generation! However from aged five they will have a detailed
knowledge of homosexuality another off the wall things!"Children

of
five to be taught about gay lifestyles"(Daily Mail Nov 4th 2005)

Do you believe everything you see in the Daily Maul? For that

matter,
do you believe *ANYTHING*?

Ah, the good old Daily Mailed Fist! ("How do you confuse the editor
of the DM?" -- "Tell him illegal immigrants are the natural prey of
asylum seekers.")

I know it's OT, and I don't know what a "gay lifestyle" is*; but my
children's sex education started when they asked the first question,
and that included -- as and when it arose, and in gentle stages --
gay and lesbian matters. That way, nobody (especially me) got
embarrassed, and I hope nobody grew up ignorant.

*Interior decoration? All-in wrestling? Moustache-wearing?
Motorbikes? Pop-singing? Gardening? No, I'm still baffled.

--
Mike.