Old 30-01-2003, 11:32 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Raised beds - Is this plan OK?

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:17:48 +0000, Aiden
wrote:

On 30 Jan 2003 15:15:22 -0800, (will) wrote:

Some very useful advice here, thank you for taking the trouble to
reply. On balance, I think I'll remove the turf and see if it rots
down eventually, killing the couch grass as it does so.

Cheers, Will

Now get to bed Will, it's late, an you've got all that turf lifting in
the morning! :-}

Should come up nice and easy - what with all that frost! I recommend a
stainless steel spade!!

Failing that, get that nice Mr.Titchmarsh round to do it ( you may
remember him from such tv series as Ground Force & Gardener's World ).
I hear he's none too busy lately.

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk