Old 14-11-2005, 08:05 PM
La puce

Default mulching

Mike Lyle wrote:

An exam isn't life: it's there to check what you know. So you tell
them what you know. As a former teacher, I say assume the examiner
knows nothing, and concentrate. Why is it "obvious" that you water
after planting? If you don't mention it, it will seem you don't know
_why_ it's necessary. Anyhow, if you forget to mention it in
description, how does the examiner know you won't forget to do it
when actually planting? He may even get the impression that you
aren't a systematic thinker.
Exam technique: it isn't life, but it's not as irrelevant as some
people make out.

deep sigh You are right of course. My mind wonders ... I'm quite
known for being a bit dizzy. I have to concentrate. Concentrate ...
Thanks Mike. I feel better now too.