Old 15-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Sacha

Default Brrrrrrrrr!

On 15/11/05 1:23, in article ,
"Dave Poole" wrote:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:31:28 -0000, "Andy"
wrote:

No frost in Plymouth, at least not if my nasturtiums have suddenly become
hardy - they're still blooming.

None here, although it did drop to 4C last night. It fell rapidly to
6C earlier on tonight, but has since risen to 8C with cloud cover.
Good job too - I've got Nerine flexuosa 'alba' out in flower ATM.
This is spectacular with glistening white, very crinkly-edged petals
that go brown at the first hint of frost. The utterly fabulous Scilla
maderensis is also on its way to flowering, so no frosts welcome here
for the next month!

Glad your Scilla is doing well - we're not risking ours outside, I can tell
you!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk