Old 15-11-2005, 05:17 PM
penance penance is offline
Registered User

Location: Bristol
Default Topsoil and compost in Bristol area?

I need to purchase around 3 tonnes of topsoil and 1.5 tonnes of compost for some new raised beds.
I have some friends and workmates that have purchased topsoil in the last couple of years and all ended up with clay stuff. As the raised beds are to get away from the heavy clay we have i dont want to make the same mistake.
Does anyone know of a good supplier in the Bristol area?

Otherwise i guess its the rowlawn stuff, but seems expensive.
Carrot Cruncher.