Old 15-11-2005, 06:41 PM
JennyC

Default The Plantsman Nursery

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
Sacha:
Remind me about the Akebia, Charlie and once it's big enough I'm sure there
could be one for you next time you pop in. ;-) Saw PH today and she's
thrilled to hear the white Cobea she's given you has done so well. Hers is
up round the chimney, apparently!

How very, very odd. I was pondering what to grow around the back door
for the next year or so. I don't want another Pandorea for that spot
and don't feel that Passifloras would be quite right. I also want
something to do it all in like ... yesterday! I decided that the
white Cobaea would do the job and scuttled up the road to get some
seed this afternoon!
Dave Poole

Chopped mine down at the weekend as they forecasted frost soon.........it was
ginourmous. Planed in feb in the GH and planted out in early may (I think)

It was very 'jungly' so will go well in your patch David :~)

Jenny