Old 16-11-2005, 01:42 AM
Srgnt Billko

Default RU looking for a new tiller ?

If you like Sears, try them. They've had left overs marked down for a
couple weeks. A few days ago I saw them put a couple out on the sidewalk
with reduced prices - and the guy said if I was interested they'll probably
negotiate down some more. Today I was in Sears - so why not see - their reg
$695 6.5 HP rear-tine was marked down to $549 and after a few minutes
discussion they were down to $465 - when I passed, they asked what I would
offer.

Unfortunately it wasn't big enough for me and I'm not a big Sears fan - but
for those who are - looks like a good deal to me.