Old 16-11-2005, 03:57 AM
zirŠon

Default winterize pond

billfish , wrote an article in
that went like:

~Roy Wrote:
Yet again proof carol is loosiing it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

snip the old bait

Roy,

If you and Carol and Jabbers and the rest of the trolls must continue
to destroy this group you should at least learn to spell your insults
properly. Someone who loses it is a LOSER.

BF, are you not reading my postings? If not , why not,??
Do you disagree or find fault iin what I propose?

"Roy" is simply laying bait, you sucked on it bigtime..let it go..!
"Roy" hit my KF before he even posted ..anything. That must tell you
something?
And.
Resist compounding matters by reading as a "speehlun troll", get used
to peoples small errors (your view) or their
'correctness' (their view).

FYI "loose" in 'meri-kun speak does mean "lose", there are many other
like misuses of English (your view). You get that on these big
projects :-/

cheers]

zIR

--