Old 16-11-2005, 02:22 AM
Jake H.

Default Craftsman lawnmower opinions?

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:22:49 -0500, (Mel M Kelly)
wrote:
But as for the Honda Motor, If Sears won't do
anything I think I would contact Honda. The Honda Co really stands
behind the products with that name on it. After you contact Honda Sears
might change their mind.

Not a bad idea. As a strictly legal (i.e., warranty) matter, it might
not get me anywhere... but maybe they can point me in the right
direction in terms of what's the problem and if/how I can fix it!!!

Sadly, this has suddenly become a pressing issue as my other lawn
mower... a smelly, leaky 2-cycle Lawn Boy that is a royal pain in the
azz but still mulches leaves and grass like there is no tomorrow...
just bit the dust last weekend. :-( Right in the middle of leaf
season. :-(

I just can't catch a break here.

Jake