Old 16-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Sacha

Default wrong seasons

On 16/11/05 9:50, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...

snip
These came from Agatha Christie's old garden at Greenway and were given to
us by a cousin of her husband. It's only the more discerning observer

that
notices those but they come and ask us "is that Camellia okay?" quite

snip
Just been to Greenway to pick up a Lapageria and was allowed around the
garden which is closed at this time of year, slow progress but it is coming
on, most Camelia's were in heavy bud but some of the Autumn sorts were in
flower and of course scented, always a bonus. Too tender for us here I
think.
Did not try and fit in a visit to Hill House I am afraid too much on, I had
a talk to do on the way home, but it was a lovely sunny day.

When Ray has a 'fishtail' going spare, we'll have to try that with you. This
cousin isn't entirely happy with what's happening in the garden, I think but
she's known it for all her life and must find the changes hard to take, I
think.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk