Old 16-11-2005, 05:16 PM
jamiemtl

Default illegal orchids or orchid smuggling.....

I just picked up the Book Orchid Fever from my library and will be
taking a look at it today. The paper is unlike something I have ever
done in University before. We are supposed to take information from the
least informal spaces and sources as possible. I've been searching
threw the Orchid Guide Digest and found some interesting things about
Pepe and Norris. I think i'm going to write the paper outlining
evidence from both sides...i will report what the dop says, but also
what the orchid community says...i'll post the paper up when im done so
you can take a look..it you're interested! thanks again
jamie