Old 16-11-2005, 03:03 PM
zir

Default winterize pond

Evidently thats why you have such a username........bill fish are know
to bite.........and since some folks are accused of trolling....you
just got hooked.......maybe you should change your name to baitfish!
Bill fish are a lot smarter breed.. Now its off to the taxidermist to
get my trophy billfish mounted! Your a real keeper!
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Perhaps spend a bit more time learing how to killfile would be in yur
interest instead of throwing your dog in the ruckus would be in yur
favor.......and yes I misspelled your, simple mined foks are not
worthy of going out of the way to make spelling corrections for.

Odds are you also bit on this message as well........but you will not
fess up to being stupid again.........now why don;t you go find
yourself some tainted cow meat to eat, and keep your two cents or
whatever your monetary term is out of the posts unless you want to be
considered fair game or in your case bait fish.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:35:50 +0000, billfish
wrote:

===
===You are right,I shouldn't do it, but I bit. I just get so annoyed that
===these moronic trolls have to carry on their war in a group that is
===mostly populated by folk who are more interested in ponds, fish, etc,
===than conflict with others. I usually ignore them because I don't know
===how to set up a killfile. Believe me, if I did, there would be plenty
===of posters in there, but not for their bad spelling. ;-)
===
===zirŠon Wrote:
=== billfish , wrote an article in
=== that went like:
===
===
=== ~Roy Wrote:
=== Yet again proof carol is loosiing it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
=== snip the old bait
===
=== Roy,
===
=== If you and Carol and Jabbers and the rest of the trolls must continue
=== to destroy this group you should at least learn to spell your insults
=== properly. Someone who loses it is a LOSER.
===
===
=== BF, are you not reading my postings? If not , why not,??
=== Do you disagree or find fault iin what I propose?
===
=== "Roy" is simply laying bait, you sucked on it bigtime..let it go..!
=== "Roy" hit my KF before he even posted ..anything. That must tell you
=== something?
=== And.
=== Resist compounding matters by reading as a "speehlun troll", get used
=== to peoples small errors (your view) or their
=== 'correctness' (their view).
===
=== FYI "loose" in 'meri-kun speak does mean "lose", there are many other
=== like misuses of English (your view). You get that on these big
=== projects :-/
===
=== cheers]
===