Old 31-01-2003, 04:20 PM
margo

Default Snowdrops

Let me have you address by email and I'll send you some when we have them
here. Consider tham a prezzie and give away those you don't want. We

have
a friend who brings them in every year in their thousands from an estate

he
manages. I don't know what others charge but just wrap up a good big

bunch
in newspaper and charge £1.50 for them normally. And I'm not advertising
because we don't do mail-order!
I hope this isn't a morbid thought but if you have a grave you tend,
snowdrops planted on them is a lovely thing to do.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Yes we planted some snowdrops on my parents and sisters grave years ago, and
they come up beautifully every spring. It somehow seems so fitting, and
typifies the hope of a resurrection.
I love snowdrops, they are so brave bringing hope in a cold bleak winter.
Margo
--
Please take the "dog" out to reply by e-mail