Old 16-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Default wrong seasons

In message , Mike Lyle
writes
Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:
In message , Welsh
Witch writes
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:53:14 +0000, cineman wrote:

Hi,
Talk about this year being odd. we have a cammelia just bursting
into flower lovely red.
I suppose it will take a year or so to get back into routine. We
also have passion flower still flowering away merrily, even

though
we had sufficient frost last night to darken the leaves of

Dahlias,
but left bedding begonias alone.
global warming here we come.
regards
Cineman
***********************
Experts...a frightening word!! There are so many experts all with
opposing views like
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11...ts_thickening/
***************************

What would be the opposing views here?

I'm a damned sight less frightened by experts than I am by
speed-reading amateurs! -- And the profiteers who do well out of
them. (See MRSA, MMR, etc etc.) And, of course, there's no inherent
contradiction in global warming causing some places to get cooler
than they used to be.

Never mind that increased snowfall and thicker icecaps can co-occur with
warmer temperatures.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley