Old 16-11-2005, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

Default The Plantsman Nursery

"martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:30:28 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 16/11/05 12:20, in article , "Janet
Tweedy" wrote:

I did try to order from the Nursery but have had an email to say they
are now closed and won't resume selling till they are safely in France
and settled, next year!

Janet

Oh, shame. I hadn't realised he'd stopped trading altogether. What is

it
you're after, Janet because he's coming in here before he leaves - I

hope! I
wonder if I can act as a go-between if we haven't got whatever-it-is and

of
course, if it's not too huge. We're not geared up to do mail order, as

you
know.

Will his postal charges drop for those on the continent and increase
for the UK?
--
Martin

We wondered that, it costs me £50 to send to France but only £9 for the UK

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk