Old 17-11-2005, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default wrong seasons

Well bless my soul.

I ask a question about the urg ring meets and the fact that there have not
been many for quite a while,

and

as if by magic

we start talking about them

:-))

And "I" am killfiled ......... not ;-)))

Just how two faced can the owners be ??????????????

101%

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 17/11/05 15:57, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:04:52 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 16/11/05 15:51, in article

,
"martin" wrote:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:32:10 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 16/11/05 14:37, in article

,
"martin" wrote:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:48:10 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 16/11/05 12:16, in article

,
"Dave Poole" wrote:
snip
I'm sure you fertilise half your plants with steroids!

Maybe something to do with the way Dave activates his manure?

I wouldn't *dream* of enquiring. All I can say is that his manners

when
scoffing our chocolate cake are absolutely impeccable. ;-)

LOL

Does he look like a body builder? :-)

You haven't looked at the urg webring photos, have you?

I don't know where to find them.
I did look at photos a long time ago when you used to have get
togethers.

I *think* the last was one we held here a couple of years ago but there
might have been another further 'up north'. I recall that a couple of

Devon
people came to ours and so did the Larcombes, the Ransoms and the

McCormacks
- remembering just off the top of my head. Quite apart from the Tresco

one
I suggested, some time ago, I also suggested another here towards the end

of
next summer, if people want to make a long w/e or something. It could be
combined with trips to Eden and Heligan and Rosemoor for those who want

do that and there are a lot of NT properties with interesting gardens not
far from here e.g. Coleton Fishacre and Lanhydrock and Greenway.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk