Old 31-01-2003, 11:52 PM
sacha

Default Betula to demand?

in article , Inge Jones at
wrote on 31/1/03 10:43 pm:

In article ,
says...

What about one of those columnar everygreen trees - the name of which
escapes me - cyprus? I know Alan T has mentioned them on TV before now -
either on GF or GW. I believe that these just grow in a very narrow single
stem upright fashion. Perhaps not so good fr your lighting idea though....

Sarah

That's my "last resort" plan anyway. It'll deal with the height issue
and I'll have to light up something else instead (-: At the moment I'm
still seriously considering a eucalyptus, as the RHA guide seems to
think a niphophila won't go past 20ft.

I haven't looked up final height details etc. but would hornbeam do it?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk