Old 17-11-2005, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kay

Default Tresco meet?

In article , Sacha
writes
On 17/11/05 10:10, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
it went through my mind that it might be possible to have
an urg meet there.

Sacha, I would absolutely love to come - work permitting - the only week
possible for me is the last week in May and the first in June 2006. I
do hope it goes ahead as I have always wanted to go to Tresco and it
would be lovely to meet up with old urg friends again. I don't know if
Cormaic (Tony) still reads urg but he may well be interested - Kay would
be able to answer this.

I thought I'd forward it to him because he and Mrs Taz had thought of coming
down here this summer but all sorts of events intervened. But if Kay reads
this, I hope she'll tell him, yes. I think Ray might manage the first week
in June but May is a very busy month for us, still. June starts to tail off
a bit but I'll see what he thinks. Doesn't stop me coming, I hope and of
course, anyone else who can make it.

I'll certainly mention it to him next time I speak. I know he's very
busy but he may be able to fit it in.
--
Kay