Old 17-11-2005, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Tresco meet?

On 17/11/05 17:14, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
On 17/11/05 10:10, in article
, "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
it went through my mind that it might be possible to have
an urg meet there.

Sacha, I would absolutely love to come - work permitting - the only week
possible for me is the last week in May and the first in June 2006. I
do hope it goes ahead as I have always wanted to go to Tresco and it
would be lovely to meet up with old urg friends again. I don't know if
Cormaic (Tony) still reads urg but he may well be interested - Kay would
be able to answer this.

I thought I'd forward it to him because he and Mrs Taz had thought of coming
down here this summer but all sorts of events intervened. But if Kay reads
this, I hope she'll tell him, yes. I think Ray might manage the first week
in June but May is a very busy month for us, still. June starts to tail off
a bit but I'll see what he thinks. Doesn't stop me coming, I hope and of
course, anyone else who can make it.

I'll certainly mention it to him next time I speak. I know he's very
busy but he may be able to fit it in.

I've sent him an email, too and perhaps we can all 'lean' on him! What about
your tribe, Kay? Camping in Scilly? ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk