Old 17-11-2005, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default stop Squirrel's eating my spring bulbs

BAC wrote:
What a good idea, I'll have to try something similar with all the pesky
birds that pull up my seedlings, peck my fruit, nick the berries off my
holly, etc. I've got one of those devices which squirts water at herons and
cats and the like - I'll try filling it with acid. These wild creatures have
no right to come into people's gardens and just help themselves :-(

I had to read this 3 times. I was horrified. I was like jumping on my
seat, thinking about all the things I was gonna tell you and I thought
to write in CAPITALS too. I thought there's mad people in here .....

The 'acid' gave it away tho )