Old 17-11-2005, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Tresco meet?

On 17/11/05 17:52, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

I've sent him an email, too and perhaps we can all 'lean' on him! What about
your tribe, Kay? Camping in Scilly? ;-)

The tribe is now is now old enough to be left to its own devices :-)

Isn't that just the most wonderful feeling!!

It sounds tempting, we'll have to see if we can fit it in with the other
things which are happening.

Tresco is just so glorious that if you can do it, I think you'd love it. I
don't think people can camp there, BTW - might be wrong - but am pretty sure
the other, larger islands have camp sites. And of course, boats seem to run
between the islands like buses. And I think the helicopter goes from
Penzance to Tresco and to St Mary. That flight is wonderful on a clear day
with the most fantastic view over the islands and Land's End.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk