Old 18-11-2005, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mark Anderson

Default How to Winterize Jasmine and Rosemary Indoor?

In article says...
probably not. Chop them to the ground and take them inside, if the pot
did not freeze they will make it. though probably the pot froze as
well, given the high winds.

Yep, the pots froze. This severe cold took me by surprise but I should
have taken care of all of this last weekend when it was warm here. I'm
kind of depressed about this because I'm also losing an abnormal amount
of cuttings of this plant where I might not have anything for next
Spring. Although the pots were frozen, after chopping the plants they
still had green inside the stalks.