Old 17-11-2005, 10:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default illegal orchids or orchid smuggling.....

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:37:59 -0500, Rob
wrote:

Al wrote:
There was a short sidebar-like blurb in the AOS magazine "Orchids" several
months written by a CITES employee that said the Peruvian government had
issued export permits for flasks of kovachii to an American destination
...so it is already here in the US legally although where I'm sure I can't
say...

"K Barrett" wrote in message

Jerry Fischer (Orchids Limited) has them (with papers), among others. I
thought about it...

Rob

I think Chuck Acker's has them too. I know there are some
restrictions on how soon they can be sold, compot or individual
pot. At least the agreement with the Peruvian gov. had a holding
period requirement.
SuE