Old 17-11-2005, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Craddock

Default growing vegetables is now trendy :)

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Just as long as you don't do what Bob Flowerdew does and cover the
ground with carpet and plastic. I've been spending the last few
weeks digging out the very same, but rotten, from our "new"
allotment together with a buried brick path running the length of it
and various broken bottles, smashed pots, discarded pea netting,
crushed cans, lengths of poly string etc.
Messy gardeners should be shot, we only hold the soil in trust for
future generations.

Even after nearly 30 yrs here we're still clearing rubbish and failed
ideas. Can't believe how much work folks are prepared to put into
ruining soil ;~{{
*And* they did it without tractors, trailers, mini diggers etc.
--
Rod

My real address is rodtheweedygardeneratmyweedyisp
Just remove the weedy bits
and transplant the appropriate symbol at.