Old 17-11-2005, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Frost warning

On 17/11/05 19:22, in article
, "Trevor"
wrote:

Very well thanks. The Paulownia you gave me is performing well, and the many
Paulownia seeds you gave me germinated well, so quite a few to sell next
year!

Those things seem hellbent on world domination! Iris had some from us a
couple of years ago and did a very satisfactory trade with one of her local
nurseries in France. I picked a pod up from the path yesterday and it had
been blown around, rained on and probably trodden on but there were still
seeds inside it, dry and happy and viable!

best wishes to ray.

And ours to you.
--
Sacha