Old 12-02-2003, 06:25 AM
B & J

Default Saw my first robin today :(

"zhanataya" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:12:48 GMT, "Geoff"
wrote:

WINE??? I think she sips more than wine, John......................G

maddie

I'm not in the least surprised. I can remember previous posts to this
newsgroup that Zhan's signature tag said were coming from the "Sand
Bar".

regards
Geoff

Bar being the operative word here. I don't know what I'm going to do
when I get so old I can't totter out for a pint or two and a pool
game. Maybe vote for mercy killings. ;-)

zhan

Don't even think about that, Zhan. We all love you too much. I'll totter
over and bring you a pint or two! We all know what's important in life. G

John