Old 19-11-2005, 10:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd

Default Advice on how to grow a Neofinetia

Straight Neofinetia is something we have avoided, here; from what I've read,
I think our conditions are too hot. That doesn't mean they can't be grown
in hot climates, in different situations (our shadehouse runs hotter than
outdoor temps). We do have good success with Neof hybrids, treating them
just like all our other vandaceous.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
From the posting that I have read, Neofinetia's seem to be a little

tricky to grow, I was wondering if anyone had some advice on how to
grow one, also wondering if you could grow a Neofinetia in semi
hydroponics.

Thanks
Jack