Old 20-11-2005, 01:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Xi Wang

Default Query for the judges

I don't imagine it would change things. If the other person already
named the clone "A", then any divisions should still carry that name
since the plants are genetically idential, regardless of award status.

Cheers,
Xi

Diana Kulaga wrote:
One more wrinkle to this one: the plant had not yet been awarded when I
received a piece of it. Does that change things?

I know this sounds like nit picking, but I am genuinely curious about it.
Full disclosu I have no plans to take this plant for judging any time
soon.

Diana