Old 20-11-2005, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default Query for the judges

I was clear on the difference between naming and awards, and also that a CCM
doesn't travel with divisions. Perhaps the one thing that I didn't mention
is that I got my division prior to the CCM being awarded to the person who
gave it to me. Not that it matters, because I will keep the name given by
the owner of the original plant. And I can certainly see the value in
keeping the identification intact.

What this discussion has changed for me is that I will never again give or
trade away a division without naming the plant first. Time to alter some
tags.

Nick, your 'Foo' and 'Bar', you have no idea what befell me a few years
back when I joined in a pickup game of slow pitch while wearing my "Fubar"
T-shirt! ;-O

Diana