Old 20-11-2005, 02:22 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Martin

Default [IBC] ATT: Newsgroup Admin

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a believer !

(btw. I cross checked my isp's newsgroup feeds with Google Group's feed of
rec.arts.bonsai against lsoft.com's and low and behold - posts missing from
rec.arts.bonsai )

Martin

(if i was the parnoid type I'd say there's a conspiracy against the public
bonsai newsgoup, but i'm not so I wont)

"Tex John" wrote in message
"Nina" wrote ...

I read my IBC mail using the mailing list, but I post using the
newsgroup (oh, don't ask why), so I can definitely concur with Martin
and Gordon that something weird has happened to the connection between
the two.

Ditto!

John
in Houston
who just missed his first frost by a half-county