Old 21-11-2005, 12:49 AM posted to rec.ponds
paul

Default Winter, plants what do i do.

I'm in zones 2a through 7b Northeast. I read the label and it says wtaer
lily. Has grass like stuff that grows straight up with shoots of small white
lily type flowers. Should i cut away all foilage left on them,then sink'em?
Thanks........

"Koi-lo" wrote in message

"paul" wrote in message
Hi, I have list pond plants i'd like over winter. How should i do it.

I Have: Ogan Sweet Flog
Purple Pickerweed

## How cold is your winter? Here in zone 6 they winter over just fine
right where they are in the ponds.

Rain Lily

## Isn't this a garden plant? If you mean water lily they also winter
over without a problem. The tropicals can't be left outdoors in freezing
climates.

Water Loosestrife and i have some parrots feather floating
around with some 4 leaf clover. Thank You..

## These should winter over ok outdoors.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: