Old 21-11-2005, 04:00 AM posted to rec.ponds
paul

Default Winter, plants what do i do.

Ok, but as for the rest of the plants. Is it best to sink them to the
bottom?
"Koi-lo" wrote in message

"paul" wrote in message
I'm in zones 2a through 7b Northeast. I read the label and it says wtaer
lily. Has grass like stuff that grows straight up with shoots of small
white lily type flowers. Should i cut away all foilage left on them,then
sink'em? Thanks........

It doesn't sound like a water lily. They don't have anything grasslike to
speak of. Water lilies are usually at least 18" below the surface and
have large floating leaves that lie flat on the water's surface. The
flowers don't resemble lily flowers but are more round or ball-like. It
may be mislabeled or misnamed. I wish I could be of more help.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: