Old 21-11-2005, 06:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis

Default Stupid mistake!!!

MaxMustermann wrote:
Hi all,

Aaarrrghhh.... I did a really stupid mistake...

Some weeks ago I planted ramson (ramp) seeds (in a box) and out
of I
don't know how many, only 2 appeared some days ago. I was so
happy!!

Anyways, I was pulling weed out of the soil (I do have weed
because
I got some soil from the forest). S**t happens and I pulled out
one
of the ramsons instead... my fault... I was not paying
attention to
what I was doing

The tiny plant snapped completely from the root or to what it
was
attached. I quickly made a little hole and placed it back in...
but
I have to say that I killed it

Am I right that it's killed off or is there still hope?

Thanks,
Max

Are you a pirate?

USDA Zone 8