Old 21-11-2005, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default University project help

"NorthumbriaUni" wrote in message

Hello
I am part of a team of Mechanical Design Engineers from Northumbria
University. For our final year project we are designing a domestic
assisted wheelbarrow. To understand what the consumer requires they
have developed a questionnaire. If you could spare a few minutes of
your time to answer this attached questionnaire it would be
appreciated.
Could you please email your completed questionnaires to

Thankyou your help is greatly appreciated
|Filename: Questionnaire.doc |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2880|

a domestic assisted wheelbarrow............

"Oh one just can't get the staff nowadays ........."

Jenny :~))