Old 22-11-2005, 11:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak

Default Mellow Out

On 11/21/05 7:33 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

In article , Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I
registered to waste further time in the futu

http://seed.ecomagination.com/

It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of
aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with a
crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting in
insullation.]

Inchworm love!

-paghat the ratgirl

That is cool! how did you find that!
And may I share it elsewhere?
Cheryl

It actually just turned up in google ads on my website. I'm sure they're
very eager to have the website shared. It's probably just a publicity
thing for General Electric, but I certainly found it enjoyably strange.

-paggers

I enjoyed it also - and something to share with my little girl and a few
dozen gardening friends.

Try this some afternoon - my daughter found it while playing on the Barbie
site and was laughing so hard

http://pollypocket.everythinggirl.co...er/flower.aspx

It worth a few minutes of play.

Cheryl