Old 22-11-2005, 11:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jake H.

Default Craftsman lawnmower opinions?

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:49:51 -0500, (Mel M Kelly)
wrote:
I agree 100% with tightwad. Sears tools have gone down hill real bad. In
5 to 10 years they will be another Wards. I supose it has to be that way
as long as WalMart is a Chinese garage sale.

My vibrating lawn mower problems aside, I still find their mechanics
tools to be the best around... at least within my limited budget. Not
perfect... but still quite serviceable. I always buy Craftsman...
never Companion. I refuse to buy any imported mechanics tools at any
price. I am too old and grumpy to be using tools that don't fit right
or break.

Jake