Old 03-02-2003, 03:39 AM
Gary B

Default Greenhouse Heating

Hi
I think it would be cheaper to propagate the seeds in doors (for example a
airing cupboard or window sill), than heating up a whole shed to possibly
18-20 degrees. If your gowing to do that it would possibly be cheaper to buy
plugs ready to grow on in your shed. I use both these methods and then grow
them on in a green house with graet success.

Yours Garyb
"Paul Bendall" wrote in message
om...
Hi I am looking for advice on Greenhouse heaters I will be using it in
a shed which has a wide window facing the winter sun, I want to start
growing some seeds but need a higher temperature. I have seen Biogreen
Gas Greenhouse Heater on http://www.cmsgardens.co.uk/heaters.htm they
look quite reasonable anyone any thoughts on thermostatically
controlled propane gas heaters. I can't use electric as I don't have a
supply to the shed.

TIA

Paul