Old 22-11-2005, 04:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray Chirayath

Default amateur with Orchids

Hi All.

For the first time, we just bought some orchids about two weeks ago. They
are floweing and look absolutely gorgeous. We live in Southern California
and I have them by the kitchen window. I have not done anything with them
so far other them water them occasionaly.

Reading a few of the posts here, it appears that I need to mist them every
now and then and fertilize them every week or so.

Would any of you pro's care to share some Orchid maintainence 101?

Thanks.

Ray