Old 22-11-2005, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default University project help

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

middleton.walker wrote:
What sized barrows are too high..have never run into one and am not
exactly
a giant mysself.....my navy records say I am 5ft.2in. but I do believe I
remeber standing a wee bit on my tippy toes to make that height which at
the
time was minimum for aircrew...betcha an even 5ft. today would be closer
the mark....H

Well, I'm 1.53m, 42kg, hazel eyes, long light brown hair, a little
frindge and smile all the time. I still have to bend my arms to lift
that barrow, her barrow, his barrow, any barrow in fact. Its not a big
deal but I would think that you've got more meat on you than I and
especially more around the arms too )

Not too far apart.....except for the weight...am a giant at 52.7 kg and all
muscle...shud be with all of the exercise I do....blue eyes tho and not
hazel....my wife thinks I am nutty with all of the work I do...did enough so
called "brain work" for a living that brute force and sheer igorance today
is a pleasure.