Old 22-11-2005, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

Default Cats dont feel the cold

"old git" wrote in message
news

old git Wrote:
Although I worked out a way to discourage cats from using my garden as a
tiolet Jack Frost has decended on us and rendered my idea useless (I
rigged up a sensor in the front gerden connected to aa electrically
operated water switch under my sink. So when the cat came to poo it got
soked instead. But because Jack Frost has appeared my idea won't work.
Frozen solid).

What I wanted to know, are cats affected by high frequentcy noise as
dogs are. I was thinking of those whistles that humans cant hear. Or is
there some other trick I can use untill the warmer weather arrives.

I must appologise to the members in this group for posting what seems
like old news. After I posted a whole can of worms on this subject
erupted before me.
Once again I'm sorry to have waisted your time.

--
old git

I've just bought a dog whistle to call my cat in at night.

I blow it right in to his ear and he doesn't stir one bit.
Looks like I need another way to call him in i.e. Hot ham.

Draven