Old 22-11-2005, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
DrLith

Default Mellow Out

Doug Kanter wrote:
"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 11/21/05 3:04 PM, in article
, "paghat"
wrote:

This website has just induced me to waste 20 minuites of time & I
registered to waste further time in the futu

http://seed.ecomagination.com/

It's like the world's easiest video game not requiring the slaughter of
aliens & innocent bystanders. I'm like totally mellowed out even with
crew of wall-stuffers tramping in my gardens with their ladders putting
in
insullation.]

Inchworm love!

-paghat the ratgirl

That is cool! how did you find that!
And may I share it elsewhere?
Cheryl

It actually just turned up in google ads on my website. I'm sure they're
very eager to have the website shared. It's probably just a publicity
thing for General Electric, but I certainly found it enjoyably strange.

Quite a publicity stunt for a company that polluted the bejeezus out of the
Hudson River, pretty much admitted to it, refuses to have any part in the
cleanup, and buys the appropriate politicians to be sure they'll never
really be held responsible.

Yeah, that kind of prevented me from mellowing out very much.