Old 23-11-2005, 12:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage

Default What Do I Do With My Cyclamen?

"Novaa" writes:
What do I do with them now that they have stopped flowering ?
they have several seed pods on them by the look of it ?
any help appreciated
Thanks

I passed your question onto my Mum. She has a friend who has a spectacular
garden bed of cyclamens. After they have finished flowering, she takes
them out of the pot and plants them in a shady part of the garden. The
next season they come up and put on a show better than ever. It's possible
that the seeds fall and germinate alongside the old plant and in this way
they contribute to the display the following year.