Old 22-11-2005, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default University project help

middleton.walker wrote:

Not too far apart.....except for the weight...am a giant at 52.7 kg and all
muscle...shud be with all of the exercise I do....blue eyes tho and not
hazel....my wife thinks I am nutty with all of the work I do...did enough so
called "brain work" for a living that brute force and sheer igorance today
is a pleasure.

I do envy you. The retirering bit and hard work, not the muscle. It
would look absurd on me. But I won't start that subject again ... you
know, muck, magic and before I can even finish that sentence Mr jaques
and Mr Lyle are going to oink in unison at me )