Old 23-11-2005, 05:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
A&G&K&H

Default No flowers on lavender!

"LindaB" wrote in message
Too much bird poo and too much lwater???? Mine seem to like dry, and
will flower in shade, but they are actually sunlovers (having the grey
leaves).

But still a bit weird. You sure it IS a lavender?????

Linda
http://chloesgarden.blogspot.com/

I agree ... its too happy Trish ... you need to stress it out a bit so that
it decides to start the old survival of the species mechanism of flowering!

Amanda
(PS - we had to cut back our Summer Beauty last weekend ... the one that
snapped in the strong winds a month or two ago... epicormic shoots from
under the break and not a thing happening above it so we amputated