Old 23-11-2005, 10:28 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Zod

Default Regarding Koi-Lo's "info" = )~

Tynk wrote:
For those that have already sent this person to the killfile, it makes
me wonder about the bogus info this person is giving out. Newbies don't
know the difference.

Carolyn Adamo Gulley is a known liar. She pretends expertise. This has
been discussed before. Hop over to rec.ponds to see all her garbage
there.

A HUGE sorry to the regs that have already killfile'd their posts and

see a million by me correcting the "info" this person is dishing out.
There's enough bogus and downright BAD info out there on these fish
that are very special to me....as much as Angelfish are, and I cannot
just ignore it.