Old 23-11-2005, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stevej

Default mini lemon tree

I had wondered if the roots could be trimmed to keep it from over-growth, I
presume that's what you meant by 'trying bonzai'

"Shazam" wrote in message
reenews.net...
I have one in a pot outdoors from last year along with some grapefruits.
they're about 6 ins tall, I originally intended trying bonsai with them.
Don't know what to do with them at the moment. I suppose best bring them
into the ghouse. Perfectly possible!

"stevej" wrote in message
Hi

Doe's anyone know if you can get and grow a mini lemon tree inside, and
what the growth rates are likely to be ?

MTIA
Steve