Old 23-11-2005, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rice-on mower - loading ramps sought!

Spamfree! wrote:
Not off-topic, but definitely off-garden!

I've just bought a trailer to transport my ride-on mower for repair.

Now I need a pair of arched loading ramps. There are lots in USA for a
little over 100 dollars; the only ones I can find in UK (Northern Equipment
Co) are 130-ish pounds.

They're rarely seen on eBay.

So where are all those sub-100 pounds pairs of ramps?

Can anyone help me get a load off my mind and onto the trailer? (Worth
reading the post for that clever closing, eh?)

Thanks and regards.

There are some arched ramps on ebay now for 85 quid or so.

Otherwise, make some yourself?