Old 23-11-2005, 05:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Query for the judges

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:36:25 -0500 in Rob wrote:
Steve wrote:
Related: I always splutter a bit when I see hybrids named "Brother
Dumbname" and "Wossner Whosiwatsis". But now that I have too many
plants and am beginning to register crosses, it is starting to make
sense. I know where a Brother hybrid originated, and a Wossner (can't
make the umlaut on this computer) cross.

Ah, so if I ever get to the point where I'm doing my own crosses,
I'll go for things like 'Neotoma albigula' so google searches go
to the wrong kingdom :-).

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil